How do I upload contacts from Gmail?
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click Contacts on the left side.
- Click Export in the upper-right corner of your Contacts list.
Select"Outlook CSV format (for importing into Outlook or another application)"
Select "Outlook CSV format (for importing into Outlook or another application)".
- Click "Export Contacts".
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- Choose a location and click OK to save the file. You can upload this file on the "Add/Import Contacts" page under the "Manage Contacts" tab.