How do I upload contacts from Outlook Express?
- From the Outlook Express main menu, select File > Export > Other Address Book. The "Address Book Export Wizard" Wizard displays.
- Select "Text File (Comma Separated Values)" and then click Export.
- Type a file name (example: export.csv) and click Browse to locate the directory where you want to place the exported file. Then click OK to close the "Browse" dialog box.
- Click Next.
- Select the fields you wish to export, you can select whichever fields you want to import into your account.
- Click Finish. The .CSV file will now be in the directory that you specified. You can upload this file on the "Add/Import Contacts" page under the "Manage Contacts" tab.